Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Why I like: Explanations

So I explained I would try to write every day. Try has become the operative word, with fail being the condition of that word. Here's why: during the 9 weeks of summer camp at New Life Ranch, we have two hours off a day. We can do whatever we want with these.

During staff training, we do not get two hours off a day. We get really unexpected times off. Sometimes we'll get done with an event early. Sometimes there's nothing planned for a time, even though the schedule says there is something planned. Long story short: there's no continuity or pattern to this week and a half.

Thus, no writing for a week, then two posts in one day. Staff training happens like that.

During the summer (read: starting Monday night), I will have time to post daily. Hopefully I'll have time to post tomorrow, because I have some thoughts on a thing to tell you about. No really, I do. Imagine that.

great mental image of the day: Sgt. Pepper's-era Beatles on Surfboards. yes.

No comments: