Sunday, June 8, 2008

Why I like: Punk Rawk Show by MxPx

Every week after MCP Live, I and another air guitar furiously to "Punk Rawk Show" by MxPx. It is one of my favorite times in life. There's nothing like singing along to punk rawk at deafening volumes while air guitaring with your friends. Nothing.

I will do it until I die. I am not kidding. I will be that Dad embarrassing his kids, and then that Father-in-law embarrassing the other side of the family, and then that old Grandpa still air guitaring. Because after that whole age 30 to age 60 gap, living life becomes really cool again. In the middle people get embarrassed if you do things like air guitar or go to clubs. But once you're like 60, everyone's like "Yeah! He's awesome. He still air guitars, even though he's 71 years old."

I am going to be that guy, and it will still be "Punk Rawk Show" by MxPx. I want it played at my funeral. I am not kidding.

No comments: